After doing my GSoC project for Wikimedia foundation / Semantic MediaWiki in 2010, resulting in the RDFIO Extension, I finally could make it to the Semantic MediaWiki Conference, which was in Berlin this week.
While I write up a longer review of the many interesting talks, you can in the meantime find the slides from my talk below, on "hooking up Semantic MediaWiki with external tools" (such as Bioclipse and R):
- For the SMW/Bioclipse Hookup there is a status update on my blog.
- ... with a demo screencast.
- More info on the RDFIO extension available on the Extension page
- Code for the Bioclipse SMW module is available at github
- Bioclipse website is at bioclipse.net
- ... and the (SMW) Bioclipse wiki
- The SMW/R hookup is not yet published in any journal, but this is what is available:
- Egon Willighagen, who did it, has blogged it.
- Also, the rrdf package he wrote, is is available in the CRAN, and there's a PDF available, describing it.